Friday 3 February 2012

How Can You Swallow So Much Sleep?

I've not been very good at posting regularly but I shall now attempt to post something or other every Friday.
This is my resolution for this term (as well as magically completing my dissertation before midnight on the last day and somehow getting a first.)

I have attempted precisely 3 animations in my life. They have all been mediocre to say the least. If I needed any further confirmation that I lack talent in this area, Anna Ginsburg's animation for Bombay Bicycle Club's 'How Can You Swallow So Much Sleep?' would be it.



Anna has also made a really clear and interesting sketchbook blog about the process which led to the video (this is sort of what I originally meant for my blog to be like)




It is just lovely. I particularly like the copper curls. But I do have a bit of a thing for copper curls so I would. It also makes me want to watch The Science of Sleep again...


(it didn't remind me of this scene particularly but I have become increasingly obsessed with furry onesies... I might give in and buy a Kigu!)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment