Monday 27 February 2012

Dissertation

I'm going to blame dissertation for having failed - again - to post on Friday as I had promised myself. I was in the library until about 7.30pm on Friday (largely waiting for the university server to stop crashing so I could get my exam results) and then the rest of the weekend I have mostly crashed out and watched the 6 Nations (go Ireland!).

Anyway, at the moment my life is looking at this:



While my head goes like this:

stereo skifcha from xgabberx on Vimeo.

But what I want to see is this:


(In my head I often imagine the elegiac poets as 19th century Parisian painters. Therefore this painting is 100% relevant to my dissertation!)
I wanted to do a post about jewellery in the Fayuum portraits... maybe tomorrow...

Goodnight!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment