Saturday 18 February 2012

It's Real

Friday post fail!
Trying to catch up asap!

Last Sunday I finally had a much needed haircut at  Sinead Kelly London. I want to upload 'Before' and 'After' pictures... just because it's funny... but the cut is for a competition so I have to wait a bit. So I will do a proper post in a couple of weeks but for now here are a couple of pictures from the day:




So I took the first picture to show mid-cut. I've got a number 2 shave at the nape of the neck which I love and the front is still at its' original length here.
Some mood board pictures. Rooney Mara's Vanity Fair cover was a major inspiration (here).
And soooo much make-up! Seriously, that is less than half of it! And you can see a bit of the lovely interior of the salon with the fantastic mirrors and flocked wallpaper.


Also last night I went to a gig for the first time in ages... which is probably why I completely forgot to post. I saw Real Estate at the Deaf Institute and it was really great - I even had a little chat with the bassist who was super friendly and came out to mingle and have a beer with the audience!

I took one rubbish picture:


My favorite song is Wonder Years but they have not done a video for that so here is 'It's Real':



More to come!

xxx


(P.S. totally forgot to say, I have Twitter! @YasminEverley     follow me!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment