Monday 24 June 2013

Behind the Scenes: Shooting the New Collection

I think its about time I share some photos of what was happening 'behind the scenes' at the shoot for my new collection. Hopefully it won't be too long now until I have the final images - it is just so hard to know which ones to choose!


One last inspiration image to show the mood I was going for, and check out the design on the left - just like the Ray initials!


9:30am - setting up the lights with Steph while the girls were having their make up done.


The super talented Inese Gertnere did the hair, make-up and nails for Phoebe and Lydia.


Quick touch-up!


Steph doing her thing...


We kept shooting until about 4pm, it was a long day but totally worth it and everyone worked incredibly hard, managing to keep energy and focus! The Lake Twins looked gorgeous and I can't wait to show you the final images!

Photographer (of the final images, I was snapping behind the scenes): Stephanie Potter Corwin
Hair, nails and make-up: Inese Gertner
Models: The Lake Twins

More to come!
x



No comments:

Post a Comment