Tuesday 27 March 2012

In FHM - On Emily Atack!

As in my gilded spider ring is in FHM (April 2012) on the finger of Emily Atack "She's Tv's sexiest girl - and here's the proof"!


I have basically given up on blogging at the moment because my dissertation is genuinely making me feel genuinely ill but I was pretty excited to see my ring on the cover of FHM so I'm going to share a few pictures. And much thanks goes to the stylist Hayley Forester for picking the ring!


Front cover! Whoop!


And here is a clearer image of the ring. Sterling silver with gold plated body, clutching a black diamond and with teeny little diamond eyes!


I do find the poses for the editorial quite funny: Here's Emily sitting on some stairs wearing trainers, a denim jacket but no trousers! Now she is standing in the livingroom...Now she's hugging a giant bear wearing even less! Blowing bubbles in the kitchen, lying on the floor eating fruit, reading a book in the denim and trainers ensemble, back in the kitchen wearing suspenders and drinking milk from the carton!


And finally stretching her hamstring on a radiator! Bizarre.


Though this final one does have a brilliantly clear shot of the ring!


There is also a pendant version.
All available from here.

Lad's mags are so silly!
I'll be back when I have written 11,000 words.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment