Tuesday 26 July 2011

Shooting Insects

Yesterday we started doing the photography for my website (I have a website now - still under construction but here). So far we have been taking the product shots and I am planning on doing a model shoot sometime this summer. My boyfriend, Rowan, and our friend Jack were the photographers and we were using the studio in Jack's house. It was a really nice sunny day, fairly chilled out. I really enjoy being able to work with friends as much as possible, none of this aggressive business attitude. I just want to collaborate with people I like!

In the studio

Trying out different materials for the background

I don't think 'tough' is my look...

Rowan and Jack in the Dung Beetle ring

Test shot for the 'Frames' designs
More soon!
xxx

P.S. Just a reminder that these designs and images are my property etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment