Wednesday 6 April 2011

If you ain’t doing nothing let’s fly away Drive away, take a holiday...

Flying to Japan in about 36 hours! We so so so so excited.

There will be lots of posts about Japan coming up but before I go...

Is it just me or is Dizzee Rascal's 'girlfriend' in the video for Holiday wearing beetle earrings? I think so!

Looking pretty happy after kissing Dizzee....
Or is it because shes showing off her beetle earrings?!
What I don't understand is how the legs haven't all snapped off and become hideously entangled with her voluminous hair?!

I do have a similar beetle but it is not really a design I plan on doing much with since its such a fiddly creature. It does work nicely as a brooch though and I have attempted to minimise the leg loss/ensnaring.

Rain Beetle



If you ain’t doing nothing let’s fly away
Drive away, get away
We can go to the club or hide away
We can do what you want to, baby
If you ain’t doing nothing let’s fly away
Drive away, take a holiday
We can go to the club or hide away
We can do what you want to, baby
baby baby
do what you want to babe ohhh oohh yeah
lets do what you want to babe ...
(Dizzee Rascal - Holiday) 

Fun Fun Fun
 
あなたはすぐに参照してください
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment